Sunday, June 8, 2008

Swimming Fun!

Today Jackson played in the pool for the first time with Reese, Laney, Claire, Laura, and Patricia. He was exhausted from all of our fun yesterday but still enjoyed the water. We are hoping the next time we go he will be well-rested and be a little more smiley! Thanks Paul for letting us use your pool, the water was great!

Thanks for the fun barn swimsuit Nina, I loved it!



My new car float!




Splashing in the water in the bottom of my float.



I really did have a good time, I just didn't want to smile!


Once we got home I decided to be extra smiley just to frustrate mommy since I wouldn't smile at the pool.

Please can we go back to the pool mom?

1 comment:

Timbrook Boys said...

It is so great to see the little one. He is growing up way too fast! I can't wait to see more. I know that you don't have that many pictures.....HAHA!!