Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Deer???

We went to the Stern's home last night to celebrate Braden's 3rd Birthday. We had a lot of fun visiting with everyone and enjoying some great food. Our gift to Braden was a bull calf from the farm for him to show in the bucket calf class at the fair. As Braden finished opening his presents we led the calf around for him to see, and he exclaimed, "It's a Deer." When we explained to him it was a calf, he couldn't believe it was his to keep! We are so glad he enjoyed it and hope he has fun showing it at the fair.


Playing in the rock garden. In my hat at home before the party started.
The 5 seconds that the calf wore its bow.
Braden with is new calf and bottle.
Braden talking to his calf and naming him Woody.
Here I am saying bye to the calf, I love cows!
Me and Braden with Woody.







1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm so glad Braden liked the calf! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with everyone. Let me know if Stern goes into labor! :)