Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Weekend

Wow it is hard to believe it is the last weekend before Christmas! We had a busy week here. I stayed home from school one day to take Jackson to the doctor. His ears are finally better and he was 30.5 inches tall and 21. 8 pounds. Still in the 75% for height and the 25th for weight. Basically he is just tall and skinny still, we have no idea how! The doctor was impressed with how much he was walking and talking which made us proud of course.

Saturday morning I took my Discrete math final...boy am I glad that is over. There was nothing discrete about it, I think I will just take my B and be proud I passed. Then I came home and fixed food for the Stiles Christmas Party. We had a great time! The adults had a thieves gift exhange and I cam home with a great Longaberger bundt pan. Chad ended up taking his own gift on purpose because it was a home depot gift card and mini bottles of liquor! The kids drew names and Jackson got so many awesome books from Jennifer and an adorable stuffed cow too...brown of course.


We are almost ready for Christmas here just a few things left to get done. We are going to see Santa tomorrow night so watch for photos!
























No comments: