Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fireman's Parade

I decided to brave the crowds and take Jackson to the Apple Blossom Festival this year. We decided this year to just do the Fireman's parade on Friday instead of the Grand Feature Parade on Saturday since it is shorter and I knew Jackson would like the trucks. He really had a great time at the parade. Samantha got us tickets with her family at Braden's preschool which was wonderful and Jackson had a great time playing with Braden and Carson. Jackson liked the trucks but LOVED when the bands came by and played music...it was hilarious to watch him dancing in the street.

It was very hard to get pictures because I was by myself and anytime I stood up to take a picture Jackson tried to run out in the street and get the trucks! Here are a few so-so ones though!












No comments: