Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer

Even though my teaching contract isn't officially over yet summer is slowly starting to begin. We have had some nice lazy evenings hanging out as a family which is a welcome change to to hustle of the school year.

Jackson had his 18 month check-up today. Chad took him so I don't know the full story but I do know he weighed 23 lbs. 8 oz....he is going to be lucky to make it to 25 lbs. for his second birthday! He made up for it tonight by eating a good dinner so I wouldn't feel so bad!

I leave for State FFA convention Monday which means Jackson has to go to Nana and Poppy's for a couple of days. I am dreading leaving him already!! On a bright note I do plan on spending so quality time with him this weekend to make up for it so hopefully lots of pictures will be forthcoming.












1 comment:

Michele said...

Is that Millie? She's an awesome dog! Jackson seems to love her! Jeff will be recruting Jackson as a wrestler- the little guys are always needed! (if only we had so much trouble gaining weight!) :)
Sounds like all is well. Have fun at Tech!