Friday, August 15, 2008

More Fun at the Fair

We went back to the Montgomery County Fair last night for Supreme Champion. It was a great night as the farm was recognized for being the only family to exhibit at the dairy show every year for the last 60 years. Miss Patricia's cow Tauntra was also Supreme Grand Champion which was awesome! Here are a few pictures of Jackson from the night.

Daddy entertaining me during supreme.
Wow Tauntra won!
Regan was my best buddy during the show. She treats me like her baby doll and I love the attention.
I didn't know what was in this bag but I knew it looked fun.
What is this stuff?
I don't know what it is but I want more!
Obviously my mommy hasn't taught me to chew with my mouth closed yet.


Wow being at the fair sure wears you out. I fell asleep right in the middle of it.

No comments: