Thursday, February 5, 2009

Boring

I am afraid we are just boring lately! We really haven't done anything worth mentioning lately. Jackson is still so much fun and is changing all of the time. He is finally eating everything he can get his hands on although his favorite would have to be yogos, or "gogos" as he calls them. All that food hasn't helped him grow yet, he is still in his 6-12 month clothes but at least they are getting lots of use. He has been getting good reports from school and has even been sitting still for bible study time which is a miracle! Anyway, I thought I would share a few pictures even though it is nothing to exciting, we will have to find something fun to report soon!
My new favorite playing spot...in the pen with Millie or Bailey.





Dressed and ready for church where I was a very good boy.



Ready for school!


No comments: