Sunday, October 12, 2008

4 down 3 to go

We have sold 4 of the 7 puppies now. Needless to say it was a busy weekend here. The 3 males are left. We can't believe it, we think 2 of them were the prettiest in the bunch, I guess people are sexist when it comes to dogs. Anyway, if you know anyone looking for a super sweet dog, send them my way please!!!
Jackson had a great week. At school (have I mentioned how much I love that place!) they taught him to clap whenever he heard patticake which is so cute. He is also working on saying Bailey. We continue to be so close to walking, this has of course led to many accidents. Sorry so many bath pictures this week, I couldn't choose!





Washing my feet.
Brushing up on my b-ball skils.
Yay only a few more weeks until basketball season starts!
My new favorite play place...yes my mommy realizes it is dangerous but it is play with this or the outlets, so mommy picked this!


1 comment:

Michele said...

I can't believe it's almost been a year!! I feel like you were just pregnant! You've got to have a few Kentucky outfits for Jackson when basketball starts...right?!