Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Wanna Help!

Because I have to go to Pennsylvania on a field trip with the kids this weekend, Jackson is leaving for his nana's tomorrow. Needless to say we have spent the night packing. Of course Jackson felt like he needed to help especially when it came to picking out his pajamas and his blanket. Unfortunately for Chad and I, Jackson's help just turned into more work for us. Oh, well he had fun anyway.

Jackson's Halloween costume came today. I am not sharing pictures yet because I am keeping it under wraps until the big day but oh my goodness is it adorable! I can't wait for Halloween now. We were worried he wouldn't wear the head piece but we tried it on tonight and he had a big time in it. Thank goodness! Here are some pics of all of Jackson's hard work tonight and a few random ones as well. Please don't mind the fact that he kept losing clothing it is a long story!


I'll pick out my pjs mom!
No these are the ones I want!
Now where is that blankie?

No more blankies in here...
must be down here somewhere
Here it is mom!



Check out my new top tooth!











No comments: