Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Apple Harvest

I made it home from Pennsylvania late Saturday night (which was an awesome trip by the way) so in order to spend some quality time with Chad and Jackson we went to the Apple Harvest Festival on Sunday. I had bought Jackson the cutest outfit with a cow and an apple tree on it and what better chance to wear it than at the apple orchard! We went to my friend Samantha's family orchard. Unfortunately Jackson was more interested in the pumpkins than the apples but at least he had a good time!


This is my and Daddy's new favorite game and yes my mom does realize it is dangerous!













It was a cold morning and I wanted daddy to share his coffee!





This is the only way mommy and daddy could get me to leave, they had to buy me a mini pumkin!







No comments: