Thursday, September 25, 2008

Everything.

Everything...that is what Jackson is into now. I have never been up and down the steps so many times or said no so much. I am guessing it is only going to get worse now that Jackson is becoming a toddler. Jackson learned to give high five with his dad this week which is super cute and he also stood up on his own for the first time. He tried to let go and take his first step but fell first, at least he is trying though.

We have a busy weekend here. Jackson is going to stay at Nana and Poppy's because I am judging the Virginia State Fair so Chad and I are headed to Richmond. I am sure we will have some pics when we get back. In the meantime here are some pictures from the last couple of days, it is a hodge podge.











This is my new cute trick...clapping!
This is how you make butter. First you put the milk in this can to seperate the cream.
Then you put it in the butter churn!
Daddy bought me this new walking toy and I helped him put it together.
I'll read the directions, you do what I say.








1 comment:

Michele said...

He'll be off and running before you know it! He's still cute as a button!