Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lots of Change

The past few weeks have brought so many changes in Jackson. He is now a champion crawler and had moved onto cruising around the furniture. He still loves Rosedale and Miss Deanie and Miss Melody. He even cries when we pick him up because he wants to stay...meanwhile I cry because he likes it there better than home! Here are a ton of pictures from the last week or so...



The showbox is one of my favorite toys because I can pull all of mommy's pictures and baskets off of it!

I also love drawers for obvious reasons, especially pulling all mom's clothes out of the dresser when she is trying to get ready for work in the morning.
I think mom took this to prove I do wear my clothes more than once sometimes.



This is my favorite book because it has a dog in it that looks just like my Bailey!


One of my favorite games is looking at Bailey through the door. He likes it almost as much as I do.



This was our "photo shoot" for the Maryland Virginia Calendar. We were all actually pretty good and Laura even got some without any of us crying! Isn't she a great photographer? We think she needs to open a studio, lord knows my mom alone could keep her in business!
This was the one we picked! We all had a great time giving the calf a bath!
I loved playing in the bubbles.



This bottle is more my size!

No comments: