Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another week

Finally almost halfway through another week! I made it through the state fair over the weekend. It was actually a really nice show and I had a great time judging. As scary as it is Chad and I actually agreed on just about everything...I don't think that has ever happened! We got to do a little Christmas shopping while we were there for farm toys which was great.
I

have been busy starting to plan Jackson's birthday party. It is hard to believe it has almost been a year, time is just going by way too fast. I am headed back to the state fair on Friday with the kids and then am looking forward to a hopefully quiet weekend at home!

A few pictures from the last week:


I loved the bed at Nana's the poles were great for jumping!
Dada and I sharing a bagel...
Ready for school...
still waiting for mom to get me in the car!
I love the puppies as long as they stay on the other side of the door so they can't jump on me!

No comments: